Declaration of Independence
It is necessary to branch out and start over from what the laws used to be and set new norms. To understand that god has created all equal, and therefore all men should have equal rights and freedom of opinion.
* The king refused to agree with the laws in relation to righteousness and the public good.
* The king will not allow his appointees to pass the needed laws.
* The king will not accept laws directed towards large groups of people unless they give up their right to hold town meetings.
* The king has called together the legislative group into places where they have no power and must side with him.
* The king has eradicated representative houses on many occasions for disagreeing with his invasions upon the people’s rights.
* The king has caused elections to go in his favor, therefore making the legislative branch unable to diminish his power.
* The king is preventing others from migrating to the Americas.
* The king has taken power away from the jury.
* The king is bribing the judges to make only the decisions he supports.
* The king has sent troops to patrol our lands.
* The king has his armies on standby without our permission.
* The king has tried to place the military above the civil authority.
* The king has tried to subject us to unconstitutional authority and to agree with his laws:
* For putting large armies upon us.
* For excusing their murders in drawn up trials.
* For blocking foreign trade.
* For taxing without our consent.
* For depriving us of jury trials.
* For taking us to forced trials on foreign lands.
* For changing the government of the neighboring land.
* For taking away our charters, destroying our valuable laws.
* For taking away our legislatures and saying they are the replacement.
* The king has declared us no longer under his protection and even waged war against us
* The king has...