AFZC- 20 February 2008
MEMORANDUM FOR Commander, U.S. Army Cadet Command, (ATCC-OP-I-S), Bldg. 56, 55 Patch Road, Fort Monroe, VA 23651
SUBJECT: ROTC Green to Gold Active Duty Option Program Memorandum of Understanding
1. I request to be considered for participation in the ROTC Green to Gold Active Duty Option
Program. If selected, I will enroll in an academic program that meets all the criteria of the
program including program completion in 21 months. If I fail to complete the degree program, I
understand that I will be required to serve in an enlisted status for the period specified in my
remaining service agreement incurred by participation in the program.
2. I understand that the active duty obligation for participation in the program is four years. I
further understand that the minimum service obligation as a commissioned officer is three years.
3. I understand that if I have received an Enlistment bonus or Selective Reenlistment bonus, I
must give the end date of the bonus and will add the following statement: “I understand that if
Selected for this training I will refund the percentage of the bonus equal to the percentage of
obligated service I will not perform in the specified MOS. My eligibility for bonus pay ceases
on the date I depart my current duty station.
4. I meet all basic prerequisites listed in the program guidelines.
5. I have received and reviewed my ERB (Enlisted Records Brief). It is current and accurate.
6. I understand that I must obtain an unconditional letter of acceptance prior to acceptance into
7. I understand that all prerequisite courses required by the school must be completed prior to
submission of application. I also understand that the cost to complete any prerequisite courses
are at my own expense.
8. I understand that there are no scholarship or stipend benefits associated with this program. I
am aware that I can Montgomery GI Bill/Army College Fund...