1. What is economic development?
(a) Efforts to improve the quality of life increasing the job opportunities in the country.
(b) Efforts that seek to improve the economic well-being and quality of life for a community by creating and/or retaining jobs and supporting or growing incomes and the tax base.
(c) Efforts to increase the wealth of the country
(d) Efforts to improve the financial liquidity in banks.
2. Which of the following model is not a model of economic development?
a) Harrod-Domar Model
b) Exogenous growth model
c) Surplus labor
3. What is the function of Economic Development Organizations (EDOs)?
a) To ensure that enough wealth in available with the country
b) To create opportunities of job
c) To write down policies of economic development
d) To seek out new economic opportunities and retain their existing business wealth.
4. What is Jajmani system?
a) Exchange of goods for goods among different castes.
b) Exchange of goods for money among different castes
c) Exchange of goods for goods among same caste
d) Exchange of goods for money among same caste.
5. When was the East India Company incorporated?
a) 31st December 1600
b) 31st December 1599
c) 31st December 1500
d) 31st December 1601
6. What is social obligation?
a) Obligation beyond that of law and economics for a firm o pursue long-term goals for a firm that is good for the society.
7. Obligation of business to meet legal and economic business.
b) Capacity of an organization to meet the changing societal obligations.
c) Capacity of an organization to manage the business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society.
8. What strategies were used in the swadeshi movement?
a) Production of home made goods by copying their production techniques
b) Developing own production and selling the goods...