EFFECT OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION
Click Link Below To Buy:
Course Project—Topic Proposal
This week your Course Project topic proposal is due. Below are the guidelines for this proposal:
• Your proposal needs to discuss which webpage has been chosen and why, and how the topic is important to the study of cultural diversity.
• Your proposal needs to be in correct APA format, double-spaced with a numbered Title page with a running head.
• Your proposal needs to describe what you expect to find and/or what you would be interested in learning; describes how you plan to go about your research. .
• Your proposal needs to be well written, well organized, and free from errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Overview and Guidelines
From Understanding and Managing Diversity by Harvey and Allard.
An important part of our course is researching information on diversity and multiculturalism and its social, cultural, and ethical impact upon individual citizens, groups of people, and society at large. In the twenty-first century, Web sites are an important channel of communication between organizations and their external stakeholders. If an organization is serious about its commitment to diversity, one would expect that this would be reflected in the design, content, and graphics of the Web site. Potential employees, customers, suppliers, etc., often turn first to a Web site before initiating interaction with an organization. If diversity is really integral to the mission and values of an organization, information on diversity should be easily accessible, informative, and well integrated into the Web site.
You will select a specific company in an industry such as healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing government, education, sports, etc. Then, prepare a report on the following:
1. Evaluate how accessible...