FIN 535 WEEK 8 ASSIGNMENT 1 MNC ENTERS CHINA
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
WEEK 8 FIN 535 ASSIGNMENT 1 MNC ENTERS CHINA
Select one (1) MNC that does not currently do business in China. Next, consider the steps that the company should consider in determining the feasibility of entering the Chinese market and establishing a market for its products or services there.
In addition to your own research, use the following links to conduct a country risk assessment (CRA) on China:
• Bureau of Economic Analysis: www.bea.gov
• Transparency International Corruptions Perceptions Index:http://www.transparency.org/cpi2013/results
• Ranking of Economies-World Bank:http://www.doingbusiness.org/rankings
• IMF Home Page:http://www.imf.org/external/index.htm
• Country Risk Classification-OECD:http://www.oecd.org/tad/xcred/crc.htm
• World Trade Organization Home Page:http://www.wto.org/
• “Industry Analysis: Recreation” article:http://www.valueline.com/Stocks/Industries/Industry_Analysis__Recreation.aspx
Focus on the following areas: corruption, political stability, exchange rate stability, regulatory oversight, freedom of the press, and rule of law. Research other factors that you believe you should evaluate. Additionally, consider the importance of culture in evaluating risk.
Then, go to the Hofstede Center’s Country Comparison cultural tool, located at http://geert-hofstede.com/china.html. Compare China to the U.S. on Hofstede’s six (6) key cultural dimensions scale by selecting “United States” from the “Comparison Country” drop-down menu.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the business that you have chosen, and provide a two to three (2-3) paragraph justification as to why China would be a viable market for the selected business.
2. Examine the exchange rate of the U.S. dollar and the Chinese Yuan...