1. If the Hunter Corp. has an ROE of 13 and a payout ratio of 30 percent, what is its sustainable growth rate? (Do not round intermediate calculations and enter your answer as a percent rounded to 2 decimal places, e.g., 32.16.)
Sustainable growth rate ____%
2. The most recent financial statements for Williamson, Inc., are shown here (assuming no income taxes):
Income Statement Balance Sheet
Sales $ 6,700 Assets $22,050 Debt $ 8,050
Costs 3,850 Equity 14,000
Net income $ 2,850 Total $22,050 Total $22,050
Assets and costs are proportional to sales. Debt and equity are not. No dividends are paid. Next year’s sales are projected to be $7,906.
What is the external financing needed? (Do not round intermediate calculations and round your answer to the nearest whole number, e.g., 32.)
External financing needed $_____
3. Projected future ﬁnancial statements are called:
• plug statements.
• pro forma statements.
• reconciled statements.
• aggregated statements.
• comparative statements.
4. One of the primary weaknesses of many ﬁnancial planning models is that they:
• rely too much on ﬁnancial relationships and too little on accounting relationships.
• are iterative in nature.
• ignore the goals and objectives of senior management.
• ignore cash payouts to stockholders.
• ignore the size, risk, and timing of cash ﬂows.
5. The maximum rate at which a ﬁrm can grow while maintaining a constant debt-equity ratio is bestdeﬁned by its:
• rate of return on assets.
• internal rate of growth.
• average historical rate of growth.
• rate of return on equity.
• sustainable rate of growth.
Find The Complete Answers just a click away FIN 571 Week 3 Connect Problems - Assignment
6. The external funds needed (EFN) equation projects the addition to retained earnings as:
• PM × ? Sales.
• PM ×? Sales × (1 - d).
• PM × Projected sales × (1 - d).
• Projected sales × (1 - d).
• PM ×Projected sales.
7. Financial planning, when...