Learn how to get started with Dropbox:
Take your stuff
Work on files
Welcome to Dropbox!
Keep your files safe
Dropbox lets you save docs, photos, videos, and other files —
all in one place — and automatically backs up your stuff.
So if your computer breaks down or you leave your phone on
the train, your stuff is safe.
Add files to your Dropbox
On Windows or Mac
1. Make sure you’ve installed the desktop app on your computer.
2. Drag and drop files into the Dropbox folder. That’s it!
1. Sign in to dropbox.com.
2. Click the Upload button at the top of the window.
3. Choose the file you’d like to add, and click Open.
4. Or, just drag and drop files directly into your
On iOS or Android
1. Tap the More actions menu (...) icon in the top-right corner.
2. Choose Upload File (in iOS) or Upload here (in Android).
3. Select the location you’d like to upload files from.
4. Select the files you’d like to add, and then tap Upload.
Take your stuff anywhere
Save your photos and docs to Dropbox, and access them on any
computer, phone, or tablet with the Dropbox app. Every file you
save to Dropbox is automatically synced to all your devices, so
you can get to your stuff from anywhere.
Install the desktop and mobile apps
Get the desktop app
Get the iOS app
Get the Android app
Send large files
Need to send a file? Just add it to your Dropbox, share a link
to it, and you’re done. No matter how large the file is, anyone
with the link can view or download a copy — even if they don’t
have a Dropbox account.
Share a link to a file
1. Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file or folder you’d like to share.
2. Hover over the file or folder, and click the...