MARKET TRENDS & GROWTH:
According to IndustryARC, Food Testing Market which includes the food safety testing market is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate of around 6% during the forecast period until 2018. And it is also estimated to cross the 4$ Billion Market by 2018. The food testing equipment market on the other hand is of $4 Billion with IR type of instruments occupying the highest share in-terms of technology. IndustryARC experts also expect the number of tests to increase from 1.78 Billion in the past years to 2.62 Billion by 2018 end, growing at a CAGR of 8.4%.
Regionally, APAC (Out of which, China is the rapid growing country) is considered to possess the fast growing CAGR rate globally, owing to the increasing demand for food safety from consumers, producers and regulators. The increased food borne diseases in Australia has led to prioritizing of food safety testing in that region.
Market Driving Factors:
• Increased consumption of processed food, both in developing and developed countries.
• Increasing foodborne diseases worldwide.
• Increased stringencies of food safety rules & regulations by the governments.
• Increasing globalization of food trade and development of rapid food safety testing techniques.
• Rapid advanced technologies are propelling the market because traditional methods are time consuming and labor intensive.
Segment wise, Meat & Poultry Products have been dominating the Food Safety Testing Market owing to the maximum number of the illness which is caused due to the consumption of Meat & Poultry Items.
To browse table of contents click below @ http://industryarc.com/Report/153/global-food-testing-equipment-market.html
REPORT SCOPE: Market Segmentation:
The Food Testing Market is classified into 5 types based on the following factors:
1. By Testing Type: Microbiology Analysis, Lipids Fats & Oil Analysis, Allergen Analysis, Pesticides & Fertilizers and Others.
2. By Pathogen Type: Norovirus,...