“The publication Global Provitamin and Vitamin Market to 2019 – Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 70 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for vitamins and provitamins. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
– What is the global market size for vitamins and provitamins?
– What is the vitamin and provitamin market size in different countries around the world?
– Are the markets growing or decreasing?
– How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
– How are different product groups developing?
– How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
– Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for vitamins and provitamins as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
Intermixtures of vitamins and vitamin concentrates
Unmixed vitamin A
Unmixed vitamin B1
Unmixed vitamin B12
Unmixed vitamin B2
Unmixed vitamin B3 and B5, D-or DL-panthothenic acids
Unmixed vitamin B6
Unmixed vitamin C
Unmixed vitamin E