About Smart Building
A smart building connects BAS with the normal operations of a building such as HVAC, lighting, water supply, and fire emergency. It monitors and controls the energy
usage of the building and helps in saving and improving the energy efficiency of the building. The concept of smart building has gained popularity worldwide as home
developers have started to realize that these buildings are economical in the long run. In the recent years, several technological advancements have enabled building
operators to monitor the real-time activities of the buildings, which when combined with BAS helps in controlling the lighting and energy systems.
Research Beam analysts forecast the global smart building market to grow at a CAGR of 11.90% over the period 2014-2019.
Get Free Sample Copy Of report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-smart-building-2015-2019-market
• Adoption of PPP Model
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Industry Overview
06.1 About Smart Buildings
06.2 Features of Smart Buildings
06.3 Comparison between Ordinary and Normal Buildings
07. Market Landscape
07.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.2 Five Forces Analysis
08. Key Leading Countries
Enquire About Report At:...