Soundbar is a slim unit with multiple built-in speakers. It consists of a special loudspeaker enclosure which generates stereo sound from a single cabinet. Soundbar is designed to dramatically improve the sound quality without requiring loads of wires. Its compact structure eliminates the use of external wiring which are used to interconnect different satellite speakers.
Research Beam analysts forecast the Global Soundbar market to grow at a CAGR of 28.22 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Soundbar market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the global shipment of soundbar.
Read more At: http://www.researchbeam.com/global-soundbar-2014-2018-market
Research Beam report, the Global Soundbar Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Soundbar Market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
• Wireless Streaming of Audio Content
• Increasing Disposable Income.
• Technological Obsolescence
• Intense Competition among Vendors.
• Growing Number of Smart Homes
• Product Bundling
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details...