Grain Hulling Machine Working Principle and Methods
Grain hulling machine working principle is usually based on the physical property difference between various impurities and beans.
Today, let’s mainly talk about grain hulling machine working principle and methods.
1. The first grain hulling machine working principle is based on the difference between suspension speed and the density. It adopts aspirator to clean the light impurities in the grains. It uses gravity selection method to remove the stones with similar gravity and the common grain hulling machine is destoner machine.
2. The second grain hulling machine working principle is based on the granularity difference. According to the difference between width and thickness, the grain hulling machine adopts screening method to remove the large and small impurities. The common grain hulling machines are vibrating screen and flat rotary sieve. According to the difference between length and kernel shape, it adopts fine selection method to remove the impurities.
3. The third GRAIN HULLING MACHINE WORKING PRINCIPLE is based on the difference in magnetic permeability. It adopts magnetic selection method to remove the magnetic metal form the beans. The common equipment is tublar magnet.
4. The fourth grain hulling machine working principle is based on the strength difference. It adopts striking, friction, cutting and hitting method to smash the milling impurities. And then it combines with screening method to remove impurities. The purpose is to remove the surface impurities and the warm eggs.
5. The fifth grain hulling machine working principle is based on the color difference between material. It adopts color selection method to separate the kernels or impurities which have different colors with the normal bean kernels. The common grain hulling machine is color sorter.
The above is about grain hulling machine working principle and methods. We will talk about more about grain hulling...