1) My mother speak / speaks four languages.
2) Jane is a teacher. She teaches / teachs French.
3) He’s a dangerous / dangerously driver. He drives too fast.
4) Abdullah likes seafood but his family don’t / doesn’t.
5) When the kettle boils /boil, will you make some tea?
6) What / How is the depth of this pool?
7) These shoes cost / costs too much.
8) She opened the door slow / slowly.
9) Does / Do Ahmad know how to speak Spanish?
10) Ahmad always close / closes the window at night because it is cold.
11) I goes / go to the club at least twice a week.
12) Karen is the best student in class, she studies hardly / hard.
13) We both listen / listens to the radio in the morning.
14) Omar plays the piano perfect / perfectly.
15) Muhammad never drinks / drink tea in the morning.
16) Has / Have you heard about my new job?
17) My sister often go / goes shopping with my mother.
18) If you ask nicely / nice I will give it to you.
19) My watch is broken and it needs / need to be fixed again.
20) Ann have / has to go home now.
21) I couldn’t sleep good / well last night.
22) When / where do you want to go there?
23) Adham eat / eats so much so he is becoming fat.
24) The shops in England opens / open at 9:00 in the morning.
25) Sarah have / has two children now.
26) Mr. Smith smoks / smokes too much. He always has a cigarette in his mouth.
27) When the phone ring / rings, please answer it.
28) He walks so heavy / heavily in his new boots.
29) Mr. and Mrs. Smith and their son have / has gone to Sweden for the week.
30) One of my teachers likes / like to play the guitar.