317 Stevens St, Philadelphia,PA, 19111, Cel. 401-256-9282, Email:email@example.com
Inventory Control Analyst
Experienced Inventory Control professional with 10 years of proven ability in conceiving, developing and implementing inventory strategies in a multi-state manufacturing/distribution environment. Background includes leadership and supervisory roles with strong analytical, math, problem solving, multitasking and organization skills . Have led key initiatives in inventory strategies that resulted in an 12% accuracy increase and supported the company to be awarded with two inventory accuracy certifications. Seasoned in SAP ,WMS and advanced level of MS Excel. BS in Industrial Engineering and currently persuing APICS CPIM Certification.
• Inventory Audits • Shipping/Receiving
• Multiple Warehouses Inventory Control • Leadership & Supervision
• Cycle count /Root Cause Analysis • MRP/BOM/ Purchasing
• KPI’s mplementation and monitoring • High level MS Excel Spreadsheets
• Micro and macro management
Barry Callebaut NA, Eddystone ,PA Jun 2009 to Present
Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, conceive, implement, monitor and enforce inventory policies and strategies for all warehouses of Barry Callebaut, a cocoa powder and chocolate manufacturer and distributor .
• Develop and monitor cycle programs to control inventory accuracy in raw materials, WIP, Packaging Materials and Finished Goods warehouses.
• Responsible for researching, controlling and reconciling variances in a daily, monthly and monthly basis. Communicate results to Supply Chain Manager and Finance.
• Perform inventory audits to ensure procedural compliance to all processes and reporting.
• Design and implementation of controls for inventory accuracy in Excel and SAP system....