TASK FOR SUBMISSION TO YOUR TUTOR
TASK MY PET
What Date is it today?
1. How are you?
2. Practice Weather.
ALT: How is the weather today?
Warming up 9
Let’s Sing a new song “OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM!”
Today’s Topic is MY PET!
1. “Old McDonald Had A Farm”
2. Show Pictures of the animals teach words one by one.
3. Have the student listen to the new song.
4. Teach lyrics and gestures
5. Do it along with the students slowly.
6. SING ALL TOGETHER!
Activity 15 minutes
4. Ask students…
1. Introduce New flashcards of pet animals.
2. Have them repeat the words three times (1) fast (2)slowly (3) normal speed.
3. Introduce the Phrase
ALT: “What’s this?
HRT: “It’s a_______.
4. Play Window game (cover the picture of a pet partially and ask random volunteer students to guess what animal is that?)
5. Teach the phrase
Question: “What is your pet”
Answer: “My pet is a______________.
Distribute Paper with tables and grids of animals learned. Have them interview each other for 5 minutes. Look and listen on how they pronounce the target sentence
Looking back 2
(IF STILL HAVE A TIME) Play charades. Pick flashcard randomly and act the animal, ask the student “Do you have a _ ACT_____?”
Answer: Yes, My pet is a_____.
No, my pet is not a _________.
ALT: That’s all for today!
S: Thank you Teacher SHAYNE, thank you Teacher ______.
See you next time, have a nice day! Bye!
ROCK, SCISSORS, PAPER. ONE, TWO, THREE!