High Pressure Suspension Mill
The High-pressure Suspension Mill is used to grind materials in the fields of construction, mining, metallurgy and chemical industry
Usage and Application
The High-pressure Suspension Mill is used to grind materials in the fields of construction, mining, metallurgy and chemical industry. The materials should be non-flammable and non-explosive. Examples of the materials are: quartz, feldspar, barite, fluorite, dolomite, garnet, carborundum, bauxite, zircon, marble, calcite, iron ore, rock phosphate, coal, ceram, slag and so on (400 kinds of materials).
The materials should have the hardness less than 9.3 in Moh’s scale and humidity less than 6 percent. The granularity of the end products can be changed from 30 to 425 meshes.
1. Unique design, compared to other mills with the same power, the capacity of this mill is increased by 20-30%, under the action of the high pressure spring the grinding power is enhanced by 800-1200KG.
2. It has a wide range of adjustable output size, the biggest particle size can be 0.95mm (20 mesh), while the finest size can be 0.033mm (425 mesh), a small amount of the fine product can even be 0.013mm (1000 mesh).
3. Dust cleaning can fully meet national standards.
4. Easy adjusting of the classifier.
5. Grinding roller device is of overlap multilevel seal, which has good sealing performance.
It has the same working principle as Raymond Mill, but its grinding device is fixed with 1000 - 1500 kg pressure springs. When the machine works, the grinding roller, under the action of high pressure spring and centrifugal force, rolls close up to grinding ring, its rolling pressure is 1.2 times higher than that of Raymond mill given an identical condition and its output may increase 20% to 30%.When the grinding roller and grinding ring reach a certain degree of abrasion by adjusting the length of high-pressure springs to keep the constant grinding pressure between...