HLT 418V WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENTS AND DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
To Purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
HLT 418V Week 3 Discussion Question 1
You want to return to school to advance in your profession. Financially you cannot do it at this time. Respond to the following:
1. Would you consider working for the National Service Corps for financial compensation in another area, another community, or in a designated poverty area? Why or why not?
2. If you accepted a position in another area that was unfamiliar to you, how would you prepare in advance to make the most out of the opportunity? Include the social and cultural aspects of the differences.
3. Would you consider working in one of these areas permanently?
HLT 418V WEEK 3 DISCUSSION QUESTION 2
As the population ages, the need for more health care professionals grows. Discuss what kind of workforce will be needed in the future to care for the elderly. What specialty will be in demand for the future? Where will the majority of care be delivered?
HLT 418V WEEK 3 ASSIGNMENT PROMOTING BETTER PATIENT CARE
Max Points: 125
As a healthcare professional, you will be a part of an Interdisciplinary team. That team will communicate together about the patient from different points of view in order to provide the best treatment plan.
You will choose two allied health specialties from either The Association of Schools for Allied Health Professions website or the textbook. Write a paper of 500-750 words addressing the specialties that would interact during a typical workday in a hospital, a long-term care facility, and an outpatient clinic. You will specifically address three out of the following six questions in your paper:
1. What is their function?
2. How does it affect your specialty?
3. How does it affect the patient?
4. If a facility did not have a particular specialty, who...