HSA 520 Assignment 3 Information Governance
Click Link Below To Buy:
Write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
1. Determine the key factors contributing to the failure in question. Next, analyze how the failure impacted both the organization’s operations and patient information protection and privacy.
2. Analyze the leadership team’s reaction to the failure, and indicate whether the leadership took sufficient measures to deal with various stakeholder groups impacted by the failure. Provide support for the rationale.
3. Take a position on whether the health care provider that you identified should either develop a custom application or select a proprietary system. Provide support for the rationale.
4. Recommend at least three (3) best practices that any organization could adopt in order to avoid such a failure in the future. Provide support for the recommendation.
5. Suggest how health care leaders can use project metrics and portfolio management to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness. Provide specific examples to support the response.
6. Analyze a government intervention into health care businesses, meant to ensure that health care and patient information is secure and thus to minimize information breaches and technology failures. Argue for or against such intervention. Support the position.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and...