Internal marketing plan
Table of contents
S W O T Analysis
Internal Marketing Plan Time
The following marketing plan will identify strategies for the Your Garden nursery business to achieve the bellow corporate objectives.
- increased overall profit of 5% in the coming year
- Increase of 15% overall profit in three years time
- Adopt new innovative business thinking which rewards changes that improve profitability
The strategies outlined in this report will maintain alignment with the businesses vision statement in achieving these objectives.
Your Garden has been successful in the past mainly due to its ability to supply large trees and bushes to a market dominated by consumers with large gardens and a need for these lager plants, also the growing popularity of renovating gardens. These things linked with a sound business model have contributed to past success.
Due to this past success little has been done to change with trends in external markets or adopt continuous innovative improvements. This has lead to your garden falling out of touch with the current market, which now consist of an ever growing population residing in units or small houses creating a sway in demand from the larger outdoor plants to smaller indoor plants. This trend has been reinforced by the camber of commerce survey completed last year.
- falling sales and profits
- poor product mix
- High labour and material costs in wholesale nursery
- sub-par customer service
- poor customer focus
- inefficient production planning
- poor logistics between store and customers
- increased compedtion from large retail chains
- delays with supplies to production warehouse
- high demand for small indoor plants from...