Topic 5 Study Guide
This study guide is a tool designed to prepare students for the Topic 5 Quiz. Instructors will grade the study guide for completion, not for accuracy.
Download the study guide and type in your answers below the questions. Save the study guide to your computer and submit when complete. There is no need to submit the study guide to Turnitin. After submitting the study guide to the instructor, save it for use when taking the Topic 5 Quiz.
The quiz will be graded for accuracy, so take time to seek the correct answers for this study guide before you attempt the quiz. Once you start the quiz, do not exit the quiz until the entire quiz is completed. Exiting out of the quiz before it is complete may result in a zero grade.
Please type your answers below each question.
1. Summarize Romans 3:20-26. No one is above God, so you will have to follow his law so you and god can have a solution for the sin you have committed.
2. Summarize Matthew 5:44. Just make sure to always love everyone even if they have done you wrong in any way. Also too make even if someone has hurt you always make sure to forgive them as well.
3. How does the textbook interpret Matthew 18:21-35 and the Christian’s ability to forgive others? The text interprets Matthew 18:21-35 that you should forgive others by letting them know how much you love them. You will pray for them and also say a prayer with them to God to help them through there trouble times.
4. Describe the Christian view of salvation and how it differs from the views of other religions. The Christian view of salvation is that you have to serve god as well as have faith in him to get your salvation that you are looking for god to give. In other religion you just need to have faith in the religion in order to get your salvation.
5. What three words beginning with “R” used in the lesson and lecture summarize the gospel message? Rescue, redemption, renewal the message is to save every Christian on this...