At Jones-Blair we offer a durable, long-lasting, quality product, that paired with our excellent sales staff and knowledgeable employees has an excellent foothold in our target markets.
• Industrial Good- When considering Jones-Blair in the industrial good market, we are under supplies. Our product is not frequently bought so we must maintain a high quality to ensure that we are used when necessary.
• Consumer Good: Jones-Blair has a niche in two of the consumer market categories. o A shopping good when it comes to the average consumer making a purchase
decision based on the given options and their quality, price, etc.
This category is mainly categorized by do-it-yourselfers and the
contractor market share.
o A specialty good when our unique characteristics such as a high quality durable
product are the reasons that the individual buyer chooses our paint.
These particular buyers includes: professional painters and paint
• One Coat Paint
• Long Lasting Finish
• Low VOC Emissions
• Durable Against Scuffs & Scrapes
• Color Chip Matching
• Mix & Match to Create the Perfect Color
• Different Quality’s for Different Conditions (ex. Humidity, Climatic Regions) Performance Quality:
• At Jones-Blair we have designed a quality product that is set at the lowest price that we believe matches its particular features and high quality
When customers of Jones-Blair think of our paint, we want them to easily associate it with
“A high quality product, with a high quality finish”
• Competitors: In the U.S. paint industry there are numerous competitors all competing for market share. Our biggest competitors in the DIY marketplace are store bought brands such as Behr paint by Home Depot and Valspar by Lowes. It is found that DIY home improvers first decide on where to buy then what brand upon arrival and comparison.