Natural Gas-Processing Outlook 2013-2017 - Most Capacity Growth Will Come from the EMEA
Released on 18th May 2015
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
"Natural Gas-Processing Outlook 2013-2017 - Most Capacity Growth Will Come from the EMEA" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, covering information and analysis of the global natural-gas-processing industry. The industry is witnessing rapid growth in certain areas across regions worldwide, mostly driven by local and regional factors. In North America, for example, rapid development of liquids-rich shale plays is driving the construction of new natural-gas-processing plants and fractionation units, along with the development of new pipelines. In the Middle East, major natural-gas-rich countries such as Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar plan to build new natural gas-processing plants to increase their gas production. In Europe, Russia is continuing to build new gas-processing capacity to bring new gas fields online. In Asia-Pacific, Turkmenistan plans to build new gas-processing plants to translate its rapid gas reserve growth into gas production, as has gradually improved access to new markets for its gas exports.
ScopeTBottom of Form
The report provides analysis of the global gas processing industry, comprising the following -
- Overview of the global gas processing industry
- Analysis of the Americas; Europe, Middle East, and Africa; and Asia-Pacific regions by key countries and by plant type
- Drivers and issues for the gas-processing industry globally
- Comparison of key operators in the world by active gas-processing capacity and by ownership in terms of number of active gas-processing plants
- Comparison of key gas-processing plants by volume processed
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities by allowing you to -
- Obtain the most up-to-date information and analysis available on the gas processing industry...