1. Black paper- Magma chamber- The subterranean cavity containing the gas rich liquid magma which feeds a volcano.
2. Brown paper lower half- Bedrock- Consolidated rock underlying the surface of a terrestrial planet, usually the Earth.
3. Red paper- Conduit- A passage followed by magma in a volcano.
4. Bottom of upper box-Base- The base of the volcano is the lowest part.
5. Black paper on pink paper- Sill- An intrusive body of magma that pushes its way between layers of sediments.
6. Black paper on pink paper-Branch pipe- A vertical conduit through the Earth's crust below a volcano, through which magmatic materials have passed.
7. Pink paper- Layer of ash- Volcanic ash consists of fragments of pulverized rock.
8. Brown paper upper half- Flank- A flank refers to any of the sides of the volcano mound.
9. Blue paper- Layers of lava- Lava is magma that reaches the Earth's surface and is erupted.
10. Red paper- throat- Where the width of the hole of the conduit pipe increases.
11. Green paper-parasitic cone- Cone-shaped accumulations of volcanic material.
12. Red paper –lava flow- Streams of molten rock that pour or ooze from an erupting vent.
13. White paper on lava flow-vent- An opening in the earth's crust through which molten lava, ash, and gases are ejected.
14. Brown paper labeled 14-crater- A steep sided usually circular depression formed by explosion or collapse.
15. Black clouds- Ash cloud- The cloud of made up of ash that was thrown up in the air.