About Pickup Trucks
In the US, pickup trucks are mainly used for trade; however, they also used for personal transport. Modern pickup trucks are available with automatic transmissions instead of a manual transmission and are equipped with advanced features such as Bluetooth, AWD, and DVD players. These features are improving the demand for pickup trucks in the US. The pickup trucks segment in the US is one of the most popular segments of the automotive market in the US.
Research Beam analysts forecast the pickup truck market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 4.01% over the period 2014-2019.
Get Free Sample Copy Of report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/pickup-truck-in-the-us-2015-2019-market
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the pickup truck market in the US for the period 2015-2019. The report includes the unit sales of pickup trucks in the US by OEMs.
The pickup truck market in the US is segmented as per the product type:
• Small/mid-sized pickup truck
• Full-size pickup truck
Key Market Trend
• Emergence of Electric Pickup Trucks
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Overview
06.1.1 Pickup Truck Market in US by GVWR
06.1.2 Component Cost of Pickup Trucks in the US