LEG 500 ASSIGNMENT 3 AND 4 CUSTOM WORK
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
LEG 500 ASSIGNMENT 3 ETHICS AND CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
LEG 500 Assignment 3 – Ethics and Corporate Responsibility in the Workplace and the World
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Determine all the stakeholders in this scenario.
2. Analyze the ethics of PharmaCARE’s treatment of the Colberia’s indigenous population and its rank-and-file workers versus that of its executives.
3. Determine whether Allen could legally fire each of the three (3) workers—Donna, Tom, and Ayesha. Suggest steps he should take to minimize the risks to his department and the company.
4. Determine the whistleblowing opportunities, obligations, and protections that could benefit Allen. Explain why and how Allen would benefit.
5. Assess PharmaCARE’s environmental initiative against the backdrop of its anti-environmental lobbying efforts and Colberian activities. Examine if this renders the company’s purported environmental stewardship better or worse and if the company’s public stance should carry an obligation to be a leader in environmental matters. Support the position.
More Details hidden…
LEG 500 ASSIGNMENT 4 LEGAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
LEG 500 Assignment 4 – Legal and Ethical Considerations in Marketing, Product Safety, and Intellectual Property
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Research three to five (3-5) ethical issues relating to marketing and advertising, intellectual property, and regulation of product safety.
2. Argue for or against Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) marketing by drug companies.
3. Determine who regulates compounding pharmacies under the current regulatory scheme, what the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) could / should have done in this scenario, and whether the FDA should be granted more power over...