LEG 500 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
Which of the following statements is INCORRECT regarding the rights of shareholders?
1) voting power on major issues and ownership in a portion of the company
2) right to transfer ownership and dividend entitlement
3) hire and fire management and select and appoint a chief executive
Assuming a business ethical dilemma, which statement best illustrates Gilligan approach suggested in her theory of “The Ethics of Care”?
Corporate director or officer decisions to dedicate corporate funds for social causes is called:
The Ethic of Care is Answer
According to Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, which of the following is not a reason to allow corporations the right to spend money and advertise for political candidates?
To determine whether a public employee receives First Amendment protection from speech (and therefore cannot be fired for it), the Supreme Court has stated that all of the following are important except:
In the essay, Work Matters, by law professor Marion Crain, all of the following are the result of working except:
Select the best definition of whistleblower:
Exceptions to the rule of employment‐at‐will include which of the following?
1) organization of unions
2) passage of Sarbanes Oxley Act
3) raising of public policy issues
4) promise of implied‐contract or covenant‐of‐good‐faith
Under the legal doctrine of “employment at will” an employee can be lawfully terminated from her job for:
1) wearing a shirt that clashes with her suit