About Logistics Market in the APAC Region
Logistics is an important element of supply chain management (SCM). It includes the transportation, storage, and distribution of goods from the point of origin to the destination. Customers outsource their logistics and transportation functions to service providers that specialize in handling logistics functions like freight and forwarding, transportation, and warehousing. In addition, these providers also offer various value-added services related to logistics like packaging. Economic growth across industries including fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and automobile and auto components increases the demand for logistics services in APAC.
Research Beam analysts forecast the logistics market in APAC to grow at a CAGR of 13.08% during the period 2016-2020.
Get Free Sample Copy Of Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/logistics-in-the-apac-region-2016-2020-market
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Logistics Market in the APAC Region 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from different industries served by the contract logistic providers.
The market is divided into the following segments based on the type of logistics:
• Second-party logistics (2PL)
• Third-party logistics (3PL)
• Fourth-party logistics (4PL)
• PE investment in logistics market
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope...