1. Since 16th century, many efforts were made to build a world-wide artificial language. In the late 19th century, Esperanto was created by Dr. Zemenhof; it used vocabulary from many languages as: English, German and the Romance languages. It is easy to speak and learn. In recent times, a group of language experts have built a new international language which was based on Latin, the Romance languages and English – that is Interlingua. However, Interlingua is not as popular as Esperanto.
2. Artificial languages in general speaking as well as Esperanto and Interlingua in particular speaking are not perfect because of their lacking of figurative senses and they could not express one’s thought clearly and accurately like natural languages. On the other hand, artificial languages are mainly constructed from European and American languages. They used too little the vocabulary as well as structure of Slavic, Asiatic, African languages.
1. There are many ethnicities in The United States. For that reason, American culture is a unique combination of many cultures represented by its multi-culture inhabitants. Americans can be easily recognized everywhere all over the world due to their ways of behavior. They are known by their openness, friendliness, informality, optimism, creativity, loudness and vitality.
2. There are some certain differences between Americans and Europeans work ethnic. Americans often plan everything and have no time to relax. For instance, American executives devote much time to work. They pay no attention to their family as well as their health. They are workaholics. On the contrary, almost Europeans observe their vacations and their weekends for restful activities with their families.
1. In the late 19th century, Dr. Zamenhof built an artificial international language from English, German, the Romance language, Latin and Greek – Esperanto. Recently, Interlingua is also an...