Case Study Chapter 8 - Harley Davidson
1. When you think of the Harley Davidson brand, what comes to mind? How is it distinct from other Motorcycle brands that are in the marketplace? Is it a well-managed brand, and why?
The strongest company of motorcycle in the world, from the design and the power of the motor, yes it is it well managed because they go around all the world and have specify customer. Harley-Davidson has been able to build a community of enthusiasts around its brand that includes members from very diverse groups, and with almost no advertising. How does the king of heavyweight motorcycling keep its fans so loyal? It gives them a reason to "belong."
2. How has Harley managed to build such a strong sense of community with its customers, and how has that challenge changed over the past three decades? Discuss the special relationship that Harley enjoys with its customers.
The rumble of motorcycle engines echoed as more than 1,000 H.O.G members from the 13 chapters in India bound by passion for motorcycling and the freedom of the open road got together when the brotherhood beckoned. Harley-Davidson India is proud to lead the way for leisure motorcycling in India and to associate with groundbreaking events like India Bike Week for motorcycling enthusiasts nationwide. The response has been overwhelming, with bikers from all over the country.
3. Explain Harley Davidson’s product mix (product portfolio)
1.MARKETING PORTFOLIO OF OFFERINGS
2. Presenters2 Amritha Anubhav Pranshul Sreevatsan Chottakurien Dawar Chauhan Sreenivasan 12/18/2012
3. From 1903 Until Now3 An American motorcycle manufacturer, founded in 1903 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and incorporated in 1981 4 young men experiment with internal combustion in a tiny wooden shed. Not only does the shed not burn down, but the motorcycle they build goes on to serve for over 100,000 miles! 12/18/2012
4. Product Offering Mix Motorcycles and Related Products4 Motorcycles • Five...