Here is a list of employments that have the highest needs in 2013, in HCMC:
1. Marketing – Business - Sales (27,08%)
2. Tourism – Restaurant – Hotel – Service (19,92%)
3. Information Technology – Electronics - Tele-communication (7,79%)
4. Management – Administration – Education - Training (7,54%)
5. Sewing – Weaving - Leather Footwear (7,16%)
6. Financial - Accountant – Audit – Investment – Real Estate – Stock exchange (6,50%)
7. Consultant - Insurance (3,74%)
8. Mechanics - Metallurgy – Car Industry (2,77%)
9. Chemistry – Medical, Health Care (2,67%)
10. Construction – Architecture – Transportation (2,51%)
11. Electrics – Industrial Electrics - Refrigeration Electrical (2,00%)
12. Warehouses – Supplies – Import & export (1,54%)
According to a survey from Ho Chi Minh City Labor Demands and Information Forecast Center, the city offers 270.000 empty positions in 2013. Marketing – Sales attracts the most number of laborers with 27,08%. Meanwhile, in the second place is Service with 19,92%. Other majors are all under 10% of the employment statistic.
The representatives of the Center informed that Marketing – Sales major attracts most workers in the last months of the year. The reason for this is that businesses need to release the inventory and prepare for their New Year strategy ( suitable jobs requires suitable timing.
Some majors even temporarily stop their training courses because of redundancy, like: banking finance, business management, or accountant… This somehow has an impact on the labor market and business workers this year, at least on worker’s psychology. However, for human resources experts, this is crucial since the supply and demand of these majors have had many inadequacies for a long time. The banking finance, real-estate, accountant, telecommunication, construction… businesses keep on their human resources reconstructing strategy and advance their demands, so their recruiting needs decrease. More than 60% students from these...