FHSB1214 BIOLOGY I
FOUNDATION IN SCIENCE
Biology Laboratory Report
Title of Report
Investigation of the Enzymatic Effects of Materials on Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
Description of content
What you did?
What is supposed to be accomplished through this experiment?
List of things used in this experiment
1. Describes the process in chronological order
2. Includes all the information necessary to carry out the experiment
3. May include diagrams / images to illustrate the apparatus used & how it was set up
4. Should be written as a description of “what you did”, not as a “set of instructions”
Table 1 – describe the effervescence, bulging of parafilm, colour of solution, flame
1. The first paragraph with One to three sentences to introduce what had been done
(Maximum 2 pages)
2. A brief explanation of concept used in the experiment
3. Explain how the result demonstrated these principles. Use the important data and results (Table) to demonstrate these principles.
4. Explain how the independent variables affected the dependent variables, you may use equations provided and show the dependent/independent variables.
5. Sources of error are offered that are consistent with the experimental results.
6. You may offer a suggestion for improving the experiment, but it must focus on the most prominent error and be consistent with the sources of errors.
Make at least 2 conclusions for this experiment
Must have at least 3 references from book, journal or scientific article in APA style