Regular physical activity has many positive benefits that contribute to improved mental health and wellbeing. Please define a measurable physical activity goal you would like to meet that relates to improving your overall mental health status.
Goal: I aspire to try a 2 new physical activities with friends to help me better cope with stress no later than May 14,2014.
Example: I aspire to try at least 2 new physical activities that will help me better cope with stress and anxiety no later than May 24, 2014.
Intensity (Light, Medium, or High)
Quadriceps, hamstring, and calf stretches
Walking and calf stretches
Light, overall stretching
Back and Calf stretches
Jogging and stretching
Wrist and shoulder stretches
Total minutes worth 40 points: 240
Reflections: (worth 20 points)
1. Did your workouts impact your stress level? Why or why not?
Yes because if I have any pent up anger or stress, I just take it out while I’m exercising.
2. What additional activities could you include in your workout routine to improve your stress level?
Listening to music that is upbeat and happy, or relaxing.
3. Do you believe your workouts impact your self-image? Why or why not?
Yes because it makes you believe you are making a difference, and that your hard work is paying off.
4. Does meeting or exceeding your goals impact your self-image? Why or why not?
Yes because when is set a goal for myself I aspect to achieve it, and when I do it makes me have more confidence in myself.
5. Search the web to identify a motivational quote that inspires you to maintain or strengthen your self-image....