MGMT 340 All Quizzes Week 1 - 7
MGMT 340 Week 1 : The Systems Development Environment – Quiz
1. Question : (TCO 1) The information system includes all of the following EXCEPT
2. Question : (TCO 1) The process of breaking the description of a system down into its smaller components best defines
3. Question : (TCO 1) The extent to which a system or subsystem performs a single function defines
4. Question : (TCO 1) A centralized database that contains all diagrams, forms and report definitions, data structure, data definitions, process flows and logic, and definitions of other organizational and system components best describes
5. Question : (TCO 3) In which SDLC phase will the analyst study the organization's current procedures and the information systems used to perform tasks?
6. Question : (TCO 3) Priorities for systems and projects are deliverables for the
7. Question : (TCO 3) A systems development methodology created to radically decrease the time needed to design and implement information systems best describes
8. Question : (TCO 3) The practice of turning over responsibility of some or all of an organization's information systems applications and operations to an outside firm is referred to as
9. Question : (TCO 3) An organization should acquire software from in-house developers when
10. Question : (TCO 3) Reusing software can
MGMT 340 Week 2 : Systems Planning and Selection – Quiz
1. Question : (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT a project management phase?
2. Question : (TCO 2) Developing an understanding of the content and complexity of the project is the purpose of
3. Question : (TCO 2) During which of the following project planning activities do you use the information regarding tasks and resource availability to assign time estimates to each activity in the work breakdown structure?
4. Question : (TCO 2) The third phase of...