MGMT 408 Week 1 Assignment MGMT408 Case Study
Buy Now From Below:
Case Study 1 – Midsouth Chamber of Commerce (A): The Role of the Operating Manager in Information Systems, page 10 (graded). Using the Case Study Template format found in Doc Sharing, submit your recommended course of action. Your case study should be no more than five pages long, including the title page.
An introduction is used to let the reader know:
• The main entity or entities involved
• The major question or issue being analyzed
Introductions for case studies in this course should be one paragraph in length.
This is a brief overview of the main problems or questions involved. Historical information can be used as long as it has a direct bearing on the items being analyzed. Provide enough description that a reader that is unfamiliar with the case will understand the context of your analysis. For this course, background information should be two to three paragraphs in length, maximum.
The discussion includes an analysis of each problem or question. The analysis can include:
• The problem or question and its impact on the main entities involved.
• How the problem or question is linked to the topics we have discussed or read to this point.
• How the problem or question is linked to best practices in industry.
• A solution or multiple solutions and an evaluation of those solutions.
In this course the case studies will have at least one major problem or question. There may be secondary problems or questions but there will be, at most, one or two secondary issues. Use as much space as necessary to provide a rational analysis but if there are more than four or five paragraphs for a given question the analysis needs to be reviewed and made more concise.
Summarize your solutions and describe how those solutions improve the current...