MGT 521 WEEK 2
TO purchase this tutorial visit following link:
Contact us at:
MGT 521 WEEK 2
week 2 complete
1- Complete the Effective Research and Writing at University of Phoenix Module.
Save a screen shot of the completion screen as a Microsoft Word document on your computer once you finish the module.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment
2- Navigate to the My Career Plan in Phoenix Career Services.
Complete the Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences.
Note. Access to Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences is only available after you complete the Career Plan Building Activity: Competencies.
Write a paper of no more than 350 words discussing the results of your Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preferences and Competencies.
Reflect on your results.
• How can knowing your ideal work culture help you in developing strategic and operational plans to achieve organizational goals?
• Which competencies are essential to conducting a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis?
• How do your competencies relate to the essential competencies for conducting a SWOT analysis?
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
3- You have decided to pursue an MBA degree either to further your career, start a new career, or achieve a personal goal. In this program, you will study the functional areas of business.
Use the MBA Overview and Effective Research and Writing at University of Phoenix Modules you reviewed to complete this assignment.
Write a paper that analyzes the role of a manager within the functional areas of business:
• No more than1050 words
• Two articles, including at least one peer-reviewed article, from the University Library cited in your paper to support your writing
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Click the Assignment Files tab...