MIS 535 Final Exam Guide (4 Set)
For more course tutorials visit
MIS 535 Final Exam Guide (4 Set) 1
Question 1.1. (TCO A) An example of a business using information systems for customer and supplier intimacy is
Question 2.2. (TCO B) Which of the following businesses use the market creator business model?
Question 3.3. (TCO C) The confusion created by ________ makes it difficult for companies to create customer relationship management, supply chain management, or enterprise systems that integrate data from different sources.
Question 4.4. (TCO D) The telephone system is an example of a ________ network.
Question 5.5. (TCO E) Specifications that establish the compatibility of products and the ability to communicate in a network are called
Question 6.6. (TCO F) Agile Methodologies
Question 7.7. (TCO G) ________ refers to policies, procedures, and technical measures used to prevent unauthorized access, alternation, theft, or physical damage to information systems.
Question 1. 1. (TCO G) Define the basic concepts of responsibility, accountability, and liability as applied to ethical decisions. How are these concepts related?
2. (TCO F) Differentiate between intangible and tangible benefits and list three examples of each. In what types of systems are intangible benefits more predominant?
3. (TCO E) What additional complexities are faced in global supply chains? How does the Internet help in managing global supply chains?
4. (TCO D) How are RFID systems used in inventory control and supply chain management?
5. (TCO C) Describe the ways in which database technologies could be used by an office stationery supply company to achieve low-cost leadership.
6. (TCO B) Describe four types of applications that are especially well-suited for mobile-commerce.
7. TCO (A) You work for an auto manufacturer and distributor. How could you use information systems to achieve greater...