MIS 535 Week 2 Course Project – Business Problem
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide an opportunity for students to apply a technology solution to a business problem in a specific company or organization that adds value to the organization.
The Course Project’s focus is on the use of technology to solve specific business problems. Although the list of technologies that you can choose for your Course Project is vast, the following are some current technical topic suggestions appropriate for specific business sectors that you could consider in solving your business problem.
Some Ideas to Identify a Business Problem
• Lack of competitiveness or profitability
• Inefficient processes
• Slow product development
• Obsolete IT organization and technologies
• Poor corporate communications
• Ongoing personnel issues
Some Benefits it Will Provide the Organization
• Financial—profitability, revenue, product costs
• Improved competitiveness
• Better marketing positioning
• Efficiency in key processes, for example, sales, manufacturing, and development
• Improved product or service quality
• Improved product development
• Better and more accurate support turnaround
• Preparation for the future—how is the organization positioning itself for future growth
Some Ideas on How the Project Could Tie Together
• As an example, you could write your paper on some aspect of e-commerce. You might tie it into targeted advertising. You could then tie the back-end databases that are necessary to support e-commerce. For example, how databases contain information that allows vendors to target their audience and what those databases are.
• Another example might be the functionality of enterprise...