1. We can not deny the role of telecommunications in our life.
2. Nowadays we live in communication era, when information is the key and engine of progress.
3. Our society needs perfect means of information exchange that is why all types of telecommunication are under the permanent developing.
4. Currently hundreds of millions of people use wireless communication means.
5. The first mobile phone appeared on the 6th of March 1983.
6. It was very heavy and extremely expensive.
7. Such mobile phone cost 4,000 dollars.
8. But although the high price many people wanted to buy it.
9. At our days mobile phone is no longer a rare thing or a symbol of prestige.
10. It is a tool which lets to use working time more effectively.
11. Today mobile phone is much more than just a phone.
12. Using this portable electronic device we can send text messages, make photos and videos.
13. Mobile can be also used as an alarm clock, calendar or calculator.
14. Today mobiles are so widespread that students have them too.
15. I think that students need mobile phones because very often they go to schools which are far from their homes and their parents are worried about their children.
16. But some students don’t turn off their phones before the lesson.
17. When it rings it interrupts teachers and other students.
18. That’s why I think that mobiles must be turned off or at least put into vibro mode during the lessons.
19. I think that text messages also must not be used during the lesson because it distracts pupils from the theme of the lesson.
20. I’m sure that teachers should be able to take phones from students if they use them during the lesson.
21. But of course teachers must give it back to them after the lesson.
22. But if students don’t mind all the reproofs, teachers must inform their parents.