• Start of OJT.
• We are introduce to other staffs and other managers, and we are given a tour around the store. They orient us about their store products and facilities inside the store.
• They gave us a manual all about their policies, services and products, there I learned the information about their products and how their store operates and their store policy the proper servicing to the customer the proper production of their products, proper attire etc.
• They let us observe around the store, to fully understand and witness their operation
• Learning how toproperly assist the customer, the right greeting and the right information giving to the customer.
• Learning more about their products in their bakeshop area, through asking other staffs about the products.
• Taking orders from the customers, there our communication skill are trained, by talking to the customers and taking up their orders.
• Assisting customers and answering their questions about the products and services, I learned the proper service given to the customers, and also to test our knowledge about our products and services.
• Learning all about the inventory and the rule FIFO, we are allowed to handle their products, checking the dates and counting the available products.
• Learning how to make their products in their food shop, they let us make the actual food to be served in the customers, we also learned the right standards in making their foods.
• Serving the food to the customer, giving them the proper customer service.
• Handling customers who have questions, suggestions and complaints, I learned how to properly assist them and handle complaints.
• Learning how to operate the cash register, there we are taught how operate it.