Navy enlisted Advancement Manual Training Questions and Answers from Chapter 1, 3 and 7
• Bupersinst 1430.16F Navy Enlisted Advancement Manual
• What is the Maximum number of points you can earn on the Standard Score for pay grades E4-E7? 80
• True or False: The FMS for E4 through E6, the factors consider a candidate’s advancement-in-rate examination score, performance evaluations, service in paygrade, awards, and previous examination performances FMS is comprised.
• What is the maximum PNA point you can receive on an exam? 3
• What does SBE stand for? Selection Board Eligible
• Selection boards are convened annually by Chief of Naval Personnel
• Who is responsible for preparing the Worksheet for each participant in a navy-wide
advancement cycle E4-E7 including LDO Program candidates? Educational Service Office ESO.
• True or false: Candidates transfer the Worksheet information to answer sheets during the examination at the examination site?
• What does PMA stand for? Performance Mark Average
• PMA is what percentage of the FMS for E4, E5, and E7? 43%, 48.5%, and 40%
• If errors are detected in blocks 1-13 of the Worksheet, ensure corrections are made prior to forwarding examination returns to NETPDTC (N322).
• PNA points are computed by Standard Score(1.5) and Performance Mark Average(1.5)
• Members may not be frocked or advanced to E4 prior to completing Petty Officer Indoctrination
• Personnel ineligible for advancement: prisoner of war/missing personnel, personnel who have been determined by administrative (NJP,CM)
• If member believes that the withholding or withdrawal of their advancement is inaccurate, unjust, or wrongly submitted, U.S Navy Regs, art. 1151, provides authority for request mast, at which questions may be raised with the CO/OIC.