1. An example of a noble gas is
2. The structure that stores sperms temporarily in the male reproductive system of humans is
B. scrotal sac
C. sperm duct
3. Which of the following properties of alcohol as a thermometric liquid is correct?
A. It is opaque
B. It does not wet glass
C. It has a very low freezing point
D. It has a high freezing point
4. In which of the following vegetation zones of Ghana does millet and sorghum grow well?
A. Coastal savannah
B. Forest zone
C. Guinea savannah
D. Transition zone
5. Which of the following methods is/are used for preserving fish?
A. I only
B. I and II only
C. II and III only
D. I, II and III
6. Which of the following practices in the home can prevent disease infection?
A. Covering one's food
B. Drinking unclean water
C. Keeping one's surroundings untidy
D. Sharing towels and sponges
7. An example of a semimetal is
8. Which kind of energy transformation takes place in an electric motor?
A. Chemical energy to electrical energy
B. Chemical energy to mechanical energy not sure Chemical energy to mechanical energy
C. Electrical energy to light energy
D. Electrical energy to mechanical energy
9. Landrace is a breed of
10. In flowering plants, the stamen is made up of
A. anther and stigma
B. anther and filament
C. stigma and filament
D. stigma and style
11. Which of the following statements about a transistor is correct?
A. It can be used to amplify current
B. It is similar to three diodes
C. It consists of two leads only
D. It has three junctions
12. An atom has 6 protons and 7 neutrons in its nucleus. What is its mass number?
13. A record of daily activities on a farm is termed
A. labour record
B. inventory record
C. farm diary
D. production record