Linu Ramachandran Worksheet 5 Write out by hand OR type translations to the following and submit it to your instructor. If you hand write, please double space. There are four ways of how you submit your handwritten work:
1) You can fax your translations exercises to your instructor at 518-629-7541;
2) You can scan it and email it to your instructor via Vista;
3) You can make a picture of it with a digital camera and email it to your instructor via Vista; 4) At a last resort, you can mail it to Natasha Anthony, 21 Brenden Court, Clifton Park, NY 12065. Typed work can be submitted via Vista's email. I. Translate the following sentences into Russian. This is our new apartment.
2. This is your (singular) old arm chair.
3. This is your (plural) serious letter.
4. This is our old car.
5. This is my older sister.
This is your (plural) Russian textbook.
This is our good professor.
9. This is my beautiful picture.
10. This is their big backpack.
11. This is her younger brother.
12. This is your (plural) interesting book.
13. This is her big house. II. Translate the following sentences into Russian. 1
--What a pretty lamp!
--It's old but nice. 2
--My family is big! My younger brothers are schoolboys. My older sister is a college student. Mom is a schoolteacher and dad's a lawyer.
--The Russian language is difficult, but interesting. Ð ÑÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑÐ·ÑÐº ÑÑÑÐ´Ð½ÑÐ¹, Ð½Ð¾ Ð¸Ð½ÑÐµÑÐµÑÐ½ÑÐ¹. 4
--What's your (informal, singular) favorite book?
--My favorite book is The Master and Margarita (_Ð'Ð°ÑÑÐµÑ Ð¸ ÐÐ°ÑÐ³Ð°Ñ'Ð¸ÑÐ°_). ÐÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð¹ ÑÐ²Ð¾Ð¹ Ð»ÑÐ±Ð¸Ð¼Ð°Ñ ÐºÐ½Ð¸Ð³Ð°? 5
--Is Vanya (Ð'Ð°Ð½Ñ) a good student?
--No, he's a bad student, but a very talented musician. 6
It is a very nice apartment. My favorite room is the living room. It's big. This is an aquarium. The kitchen is small, but new. 7
--What is her phone number?
-- Her phone number is [write...