IOS 7 jailbreak developed
Criteria A:- The stakeholder in this article are the ‘Apple Inc.’. Apple produces the IOS devices, therefor the put restrictions on their devices. This is the reason why they lose money through the actions of Jailbreaking customers. A social and ethical issue here is ‘Intellectual Property’. ‘Intellectual Property’ is when individuals and groups develop creative works such as books, music and art or compile information sources such as databases. These are products of the mind - intangible products not like land. In today’s worldwide legal environment the of these works are provided certain ownership rights.
Criteria B:- Steps needed to follow, to process the IT system are:-
1. Update your iTunes to the latest version.
2. Backup your Apple Product to the iCloud or iTunes.
3. Download evasi0n7 and save it in a ‘New folder’ on Desktop.
4. Double click the download file and extract the application into the New folder. (For Mac users.)
5. Please launch the application as an Administrator. Right Click on the file and select “Run as Administrator” option.
6. Disable the Passcode of your device. Connect your device to the computer using USB.
7. Evasi0n should detect your device and mention the IOS Firmware that is running on it. Click on the jailbreak button.
8. It will then show various stages of jailbreak process. Then the device would reboot.
9. Once your device has rebooted, you will get a message to unlock your device. (Do not close the evasi0n application)
10. Then it will setup Cydia and will continue to boot.
11. After the reboot the process is done.
The social and ethical concern ‘Intellectual Property’ is pirating the apps. Installing the applications via the cracked Cydia application installous, which takes application off the App Store illegally.