NTC 362 Complete Week 5
Click Link Below To Buy:
Week-5 Network Security
Class Participation Activity: Network Security Solutions
Question: Are network security best practices only based on implementing hardware and software solutions? If not, how can one of these network security best practices be customized to the needs or risks present in an organization? How are the risks to a particular organization discovered or established?
Class Participation Activity: Network Security Evaluation
Question: What are some things we need to evaluate when protecting our network?
Class Participation Activity: Wireless LAN Security
Question: What type of security issues need to be considered when implementing a Wireless LAN? What are some of the possible solutions for securing WLAN?
Supporting Activity: Firewalls
Question: What is a firewall and describe how firewalls help mitigate network attacks?
Supporting Activity: Network Security I
Select a peer reviewed article on security protocols, and then answer the following:
• What are the predominant electronic and physical threats to communications networks?
Supporting Activity: Network Security II
Select an article on security protocols, and then answer the following:
• What is the importance of explicit enterprise security policies and procedures to network security?
Learning Team: South Dakota Network Development Presentation
Resources: Week Two Learning Team Diagram
Develop a 12- to 14-slide proposal presentation in which you present your solutions to the South Dakota Network dilemma. The presentation should include the following:
• Develop a logical and physical network for the South Dakota Campus.
• Explain the learning team’s recommendations to design the network.
• Calculate the cost of the network design.
• Explain the implementation process and timeline.
• The budget for this project...