June 30th 2015- Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Oil & Gas Industry in India - Tracking Frontier Opportunities and Mapping New Growth Ventures”. The report also encompasses exhaustively the set of associated opportunities in near future in unconventional Oil & Gas sectors like CBM and Shale gas.
The 250+ page report will focus on assessing industry fundamentals and attempts to demystify the allied opportunities in all the three cordons of Oil & Gas industry (https://www.bharatbook.com/oil-gas-market-research-reports-649160/oil-gas-industry-india-tracking-frontier.html) i.e. upstream, midstream and downstream segments. The report also encompasses exhaustively the set of associated opportunities in near future in unconventional Oil & Gas sectors like CBM and Shale gas. Also, the dossier focuses on identifying opportunities associated with LNG sourcing, supply and distribution with complete coverage on the terminal development and trading opportunities.
The report also attempts to identify and dive deep into key developments and trends across fuel retailing in India and the associated opportunities.
The report will have 19 distinct sections as listed below:-
• Executive Summary
• The Energy Mix in India
• Regulatory Structure of O&G Industry
• Tracking Performance of Indian Upstream Sector
• Cutting the Complexities in Indian E&P: Widening the Opportunity Space for Players
• Tracking Performance of Midstream Sector in India
• Tracking Performance of Downstream Sector in India
• E&P Opportunities in India
• CBM Opportunities in India
• Opportunities in Shale Gas in India
• Opportunities in LNG in India
• Fuel Retailing Opportunities in India
• Opportunities in Indian CNG Market: A Realistic View
• CGD Opportunities in India
• Partnership Opportunities for National Oil Companies
• Investments in Oil & Gas Segment of India
• Profiling Oil & Gas Marketing, Supplying, Drilling & Exploration Majors
• Conclusion/Way Forward