Paper Sections: a 10-page paper describing your pattern of ‘sustained high performance.’ The paper must include the following labeled and underlined sections and is divided conceptually into two parts: The first part should include the following sections:
1. Background: describing in general your: (a) pattern of high performance.
2. Catalog of Bests: cataloging times that you have done your best coping with: (b) personal and social issues; (c) restoring yourself; (d) eating well; (e) engaging in physical activity; and (f) some other domains in your life such as times you have done your best at school, work, in a peer-group, with finances, with creative arts, etc.
The second part should include the following sections:
3. Measuring Stress and Courage: describing ways of ‘measuring’ both your stress reactions as well as the way you express courage. Specifically, include: how you measure the (g) frequency (how often); and (h) duration (seconds, minutes, hours, days…) of time that you experience various strains and stresses as well as express courage when facing those strains and stresses; and (i) how you measures the intensity (e.g. 0-100%, not-at-all to almost-constantly…) of the those times.
4. Summary Discussion/Conclusion, summarizing and discussing what you learned that you did not already know and, concluding with any important points about your paper.
5. Reference pages, identifying fully the sources cited from your research, describing information from at least 6 scholarly, academic sources such as peer-reviewed journals or textbooks, at least one of which must be from the HH Learning Center.
a. My pattern of high performance.
When I am not stressing, I can do a great job. In the past, I remember that all I needed to do was find a good place to relax. The reasons for this state of mind was due to help me concentrate on not worrying. I would be at my best...