ABSOLUTE PLUMBING SUPLY
1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. To make Absolute Plumbing Supply (APS) the number one destination for purchasing plumbing, heating, electrical supplies.
2. To achieve first year gross margin 25 %.
3. To sell no less than $1 ML in product first year.
4. To continue increase margin 2% every year and reach $5 ML gross sale in 5 years.
5. Open one branch in the City of Chicago in the end of 2006.
6. To continue opening branches in the Chicago Metro area, with the future going out state.
APS is dedicated to providing plumbing, heating, electrical products that combine quality performance with value pricing. We wish to establish a successful partnership with our customers, employees, and our suppliers that respect the interests and goals of each party.
Constantly striving to supply what the consumer is asking for, we will continually review what is available in the marketplace, and what isn’t. Improving what is available and providing new products and services to the areas of need will help in ensuring our success in a market driven by consumer (professionals) demand. The number of customers choosing us because of their belief in our ability to meet or exceed their expectations of pricing, service, and selection will ultimately measure success.
1.3. Keys to Success
a) Be active members of the building community, associations, local and ethnic chambers of commerce.
a) Deliver our product promptly
b) Work with our customers on a personal level.
2.0 COMPANY SUMMARY
2.1 Start-up Summary
Major fixed monthly costs include: $14,000
The company will start with approximately $130,000 inventory.
2.2 Company Location
APS located at 1818 Dempster Street, Evanston. This location will afford us convenient access to the city of Chicago, and northern suburbs. Another advantage of this location is the city of Evanston with a lot of...