PM586 Final Exam
Click Link Below To Buy:
1. In a strong matrix structure, employees take daily direction from:
Project manager only
Both, but the project manager has greater influence
Both, but the functional manager has greater influence
Functional manager only
2. If the schedule variance is positive and the cost variance is negative, the project’s status is:
Over budget and behind schedule
Under budget and ahead of schedule
Over budget and ahead of schedule
Under budget and behind schedule
3. Which category of projects would involve a large number of functional units where the workers may be assigned either part-time or full-time?
4. Which type of chart provides the least “predictive” value?
5. Scope creep is generally the result of:
Too much detail in the specifications
Having too many levels in the WBS
Poorly defined SOW
Having the wrong people assigned to the project
6. Which of the following is the role of the PM rather than the role of the functional manager?
Where it will be done
How the work will be done
Who will do it
What work will be done
7. The balance between quality and cost is called:
8. The EVMS term that represents the value of work actually accomplished is:
9. Which of the following would be the first item to be discussed in the initial kickoff meeting for a project?
Understanding of the budget
Understanding of the schedule
Understanding of the requirements
Understanding of the plan
10. Quality is defined by the:
11. Which of the following people has the greatest influence on how much authority a project manager will possess on a given project?
The project sponsor
The project manager’s line manager
The project manager himself /...