PRG 211 (Algorithms & Logic for Computer Programming) Complete Course
IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@GMAIL.COM
Week 1 DQ 1
What is procedural or algorithmic programming? What is object-oriented programming? What is the role of code reuse in object-oriented programming? Under what circumstances is object-oriented programming best suited? Under what circumstances is procedural or algorithmic programming best suited?
Week 1 DQ 2
• Why is a flowchart useful in developing and documenting software? Why is the interactive Visual Logic flowchart program more useful than a manually drawn flowchart?
• Is a flowchart more valuable in documenting the logic of a program than just the coded instructions in the programming language? Explain your answer.
Week 2 DQ 1
• Which features are commonly found in programming languages?
• What are the five key steps in the programming process?
• Which common errors occur in programs?
Week 2 DQ 2
• Explain what is meant by a modular approach to programming. Why is this approach important?
Week 2 Assignment:
Individual Assignment Programming Development Part 1(Program Solution Proposal)(450+ Words)
Week 3 DQ 1
• What is sequential flow of a program?
What is branching within a program?
How is branching controlled?
What is the role of an if statement in control structures?
Week 3 DQ 2
• What are the similarities and differences between single alternative structures, dual alternative structures, and case structures? Provide an example of one of the three control structures using pseudo code. Try to provide an example that has not already been posted.
Week 3 Assignment:
PRG 211 Week 3 Individual...