Project Insight Power
Projects in AsiaPacific
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over
1,800 projects tracked by Construction Intelligence Center (CIC). The report provides
detailed metrics on each countries’ power generation projects (as tracked by CIC) split
by type, start date by value, and MW capacity. The analysis is backed up by power
generation capacity forecasts from Global Data up to 2025.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing value and MW capacity by
country, and top project listings. The project data is supported by Global Data forecasts
for power generation by country up to 2025.
Access The Complete Report On : http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/projectinsight-power-generation-construction-projects-in-asia-pacific-market
Covered in this report
• The power generation market in Asia-Pacific region is expanding rapidly.
• The Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is tracking a total of more than 1,800
power generation construction projects in the region, all at a development stage
between project announcement and execution.
• The total value of these projects stands at US$1,855 billion, with a combined
generating capacity of 1,344 GW in 11 sectors: biomass, coal, gas, geothermal,
hydroelectric, nuclear, ocean, oil, solar, wind and mixed power.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enable companies involved in power generation market to understand
trends in power generation projects across the Asia Pacific region. Providing insight into
main drivers of activity and forecasts.
The report provides:
• An understanding of key trends, such as progress of sustainable technology compared
with fossil fuels and nuclear
• Analysis of main project participants by value by sector, enabling clients to target
products and services for each type of project
• Live project data for power sector types, with...